The Med Syndicate was launched on 15 June 2015. Interested potential investor members are permitted to contact existing members prior to registration in order to establish confidence in the syndicate and its objectives.
Please see the Syndicate website canvas for more information and images www.themedsyndicate.com or contact the Syndicate Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Syndicate Manager is a UK national based mainly in Spain.
The images supplied above are of the first 3 bed apartment (Investment Property One IP1- 8 shares owned by 4 members) the Med Syndicate purchased on the 11 Jan 2016 for 55000 euros + Costs. The valuation of the property at the time of purchase was 65,000 euros. The same property was 110,000 euros in 2008.
The syndicate intends to purchase IP2 for 30-40k GBP in the 2nd quarter of 2016. And IP3 in the 3rd or 4th quarter. One share in IP2 will cost approx. 6500 GBP. Multiple shares are an option. New member 20% deposits (1300 GBP) per share in IP2 will be required by 29 Feb 2016 and the remaining 80% (5200 GBP) per share balance by 31 March 2016. New members can choose to send 100% (6500 GBP) per share by 29 Feb 2016 if they so wish. Syndicate membership has its additional benefits i.e short term renting of syndicate property at 50%+Ownership% discount when its not rented etc. There is more information on benefits etc in the Syndicate Membership Agreement (SMA).
Note: For those who cannot quite afford 1 full share can opt for a 0.5 (half a full share) which is 3,250 GBP, however this needs to be submitted in full by 29 Feb 2016.
Investment Property Two (IP2) will consist of between 6 and 8 shares depending on the number of investing members. Note: new members must invest in the next IP following registration and investment in subsequent properties is optional but highly advised. The sooner the syndicate acquires properties the lesser the price and greater the long term benefit for its members.
One property we were considering for IP2 was a very nice and ready to go 2 bed which we could have acquired for 50000 euros but someone reserved it a few days ago at 60000 euros. However we have many more properties in our sights. Focus will be on a 1 or 2 bedroom property for IP2.
One particular property of interest for IP2 is 2 properties in one for around 50,000 Euros+costs. The property is a duplex with an upstairs and downstairs apartment with their own separate entrance and a terrace with sea view. So the syndicate would be getting 2 properties for the price of one consisting of 2 beds, 2 baths, a private solarium and communal swimming pool. Thus, the possibly of almost doubling rental yield associated with syndicate member investment in IP2. This property will viewed again soon and given serious consideration for IP2 if sufficient member investment is secured. Here any new investing member would be getting a share of two properties for the price of one (6500 GBP).
It is the syndicates intention to acquire 2 to 3 properties a year for the next 10 years. The continuation of the syndicate after 10 years for a further 5 years will be put to a vote of existing members.
SMA - A copy of the Syndicate Membership Agreement used to register as a member will be supplied upon request. This contains all the details of membership and the property acquisition process etc.
Please see advert update below catering for recent developments now that the syndicate has already acquired its first property (IP1):-
Additional Investing Members Required
Syndicate launched 15-6-2015 with 4 members
First 3 bed property (IP1) 600m to beach already purchased for
less than value on 11 Jan 2016 for 55000 Euros, was 110,000 Euros
in 2008. The identical apartment next door was up for sale for 117,000 Euros
in 2008. See website canvas for images. www.themedsyndicate.com
Project 10yrs+ annual equity growth of 7-12%+
Invest small sums of 5-7K GBP in your first and any property to be acquired
Prices are 45-50% of 2008 prices and now starting to rise by 5-10%
New members introduced to existing members prior to registration so as to instill confidence in potential new members.
Rental Income re-invested, can choose to take after 3 years
Early Positive Indicators:
Banks overloaded with property and prices low
30,000 more mortgage contracts and 10% more foreign buyers then previous year
UK buyers now have access to their pension pots
Troubles elsewhere directing buyers back to Spain
Membership subject to available places up to a maximum of 12 members. As of 18 Jan 2016 only a maximum of 7 places remaining so first come first served.
Want to know more contact Syndicate Manager via email or via telephone for a no obligations chat. Questions welcomed.
Don’t miss out on this terrific opportunity and
Tel: +34629462786 or +447792629441